You are not logged into this journal. Log In
American Journal of Physics -- April 2011 -- Volume 79, Issue 4, pp. 374
The Fisk-Vanderbilt Master’s-to-Ph.D. Bridge Program: Recognizing, enlisting, and cultivating unrealized or unrecognized potential in underrepresented minority students
© 2011 American Association of Physics Teachers
- THE FISK-VANDERBILT MASTERS-TO-PH.D. PROGRAM
- Facilitating a Successful Transition to Ph.D.
- THEORY OF THE PROGRAM
- Identifying unrealized or unrecognized potential in students
- Cultivating potential in students
- SUMMARY AND DISCUSSION
Accepted Dec 2010
Access to article objects (figures, tables, multimedia) requires a subscription; log in to view available files.
(Access to supplementary files, where available, is free for this journal.)
Supplemental Files (EPAPS)
- Stassun_Appendices.doc (45 kB) 14-Mar-2011 10:48